Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Funny Lianne Stories

So, Lianne is growing like a weed.  Still not talking much, but man, can she make connections.  Sunday we were at church & everyone got palm crosses for Palm Sunday.  Lianne was playing with hers, Daddy's & mine & she would point to the palm cross, then point to the palm of her hand and back again.  Pretty smart!  I tried to coax her into saying "palm" but no such luck.

She's also pretty sneaky - she's discovered how to open peanut shells.  So she pretends like she wants to feed the squirrels - she'll have me open the container and get some out to feed Mr. Black & Mrs. Grey and then she'll break the shells open & eat them.  She even fakes me out - she pretends like she's going to feed me and then swoops it into her mouth!

I've finished one of 12 bookmarks for my mother-in-law - I'm 90% done the 2nd design and then I'm going to show them to her & ask how she wants them finished.  Then I'm going to start on my sister's butterfly breadcloth.

Well, off to see where Lianne is!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment