Monday, April 2, 2012

First Job Completed!

Hi!

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately - I've been busy @ work with my first job.  Here are the completed bookmarks!


What a busy March - Lianne took up most of my time.  Temper Tantrum central!  She's certainly testing our resolve as parents.  She'll be sooo good & then bam - she turns into a typical 2 year old tantrum thrower.  I think most of the problem is communication.  She understands everything we say - but she's still lagging behind in verbal skills.  So she tries to tell us what she wants/needs but it comes out as grunts & pointing.  I'm still not that great at sign language :-)  We're working through it - encouraging her words.  She's added some new words - "uppy", "open", "yes".  So we're making progress.

I've started my 2nd job - 12 bookmarks for my mother-in-law.  I'm going to make the 2 designs she picked & then see how she wants them finished.  After the 2 "samples", I'll start my sisters breadcloth - butterflies!

Well, I'm off to the post office to mail my first completed job to Judy!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment