Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hi all,

Here you go - my current bookmark collection :-)  Please note - I do not design any of the bookmarks I make - I'm talented - but not that talented yet :-)

The pictures do not encompass all my bookmark designs - I have grouped them into groups of like items and/or by catalog that I buy the patterns from.  Should you like a particular set of designs - comment & I'll contact you with pictures of the catalogs so you can choose from the other designs there.

So - all of these are available for immediate shipment.  However - "the butler did it" is not for sale - it is stained.  The vinyl ones are $15 and the fabric ones are $20.  Just send me a PM with the details of which one(s) you want and we'll email for details of payment & shipping.  I'm working on getting a paypal icon on the site.  If you want to check out other patterns & you live in Brampton - PM me and we'll arrange a time for you to come to visit me & check out my patterns.  If you live outside the GTA and/or just don't want to make the trip to Brampton - I'll do email pictures - you just need to let me know your email.

I've also fixed it so you can leave comments on my site.  I do apologize - but I'm not a professional computer person - so I'm learning this as I go - LOL!

Thanks for looking!
Stephanie

These 3 are from my newest book - they are cool - you use fusible interfacing to bond the bookmarks to the felt. 

These are all from the same book.  The iris is available in other colors - cream/white and yellow.  there is also a beautiful rose one that is available in white, yellow, pink, coral & red.


The middle one with the teddy bear is my favorite :-)




These are just some that I liked
I call these my "flower of the month" bookmarks.  The group of 3 are vinyl and the other 2 are 18-ct aida and hemmed by hand

The one with the fringe is 18-ct aida cloth - hand hemmed.  The other 2 are vinyl - just stitch & cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment