Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Blue Bonnet" by Paula Vaughn
Another Paula Vaughn
This is "Delicate Beauties" by Paula Vaughn
Another Paula Vaughn
I got this out of a Better Homes & Gardens book.  It was a quick stitching one - however, I can no longer find the pattern - so don't like it too much - I don't think I can make it again!
This is Paula Vaughn, too
Here are some more pictures of my work.  My friend CarolAnn will post a picture of the one I made for her - I love hers - it makes me cry every time I look at the pattern.  My sister, Melanie, will be posting pictures as well.  I don't want to brag - but I have single-handedly decorated my sister's house & my mother's house :-)
This is another Paula Vaughn

This is my favorite Paula Vaugh bride.  I saw it @ our friends house & I coveted it - so I made it for me!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment